29.5.2013

Vongoivan I-puppies (Icelandic Sheepdogs) opened their eyes

The seven Icelandic Sheepdog puppies in the Vongoivan I-litter, born on the 15th of May, 2013, opened their eyes on Sunday, the 26th of May. Now the four males and the three females got a lot of personality with their open eyes.

The dame of the litter is the US born FI CH TK1 BH Runestone Mocha Latte. The sire is C.I.B FI CH SE CH EE CH LT CH LV CH FI W-05 Tunturiketun Roni.

Stella competes with me in the highest class in agility (medium 3), and in the open class in obedience. Stella’s pedigree, as well as her results in health tests, competitions and shows are here: http://jalostus.kennelliitto.fi/frmKoira.aspx?RekNo=ER28536/08&R=289

In just two litters (Vongoivan D- and I-litters), Stella has given bith to totally 17 puppies, of which 15 are alive currently. Two were lost at the time of delivery.


Stella has a lovely and friendly expression, here with some snow.
Roni competed in agility with my younger daughter with excellent results, in the highest class, medium3. In several years they achieved the right to participate in the competition for the Finnish Championship, as well as in the qualification competition for the Finnish team for the World Championship. Roni’s facts and figures can be found here: http://jalostus.kennelliitto.fi/frmKoira.aspx?RekNo=FIN30071/02&R=289


Roni loves agility :-)
 







  











The pedigree of the Vongoivan I-litter: http://jalostus.kennelliitto.fi/frmSukutaulu.aspx?RekNoE=ER28536/08&ReknoI=FIN30071/02

The weigths of the puppies are increasing very well. Male puppy nr 1 is the champion in body building, he was the first to exceed one kilogram.

If you are interested of the Vongoivan I-puppies, please send me an e-mail (paula.ruotsalainen_at_kolumbus.fi), and I'm happy to tell you more of these very promising puppies.

I took some new photos of the puppies on Tuesday, the 28th of May, this time of their faces.

Vongoivan I-litter, Male1

Vongoivan I-litter, Male2

Vongoivan I-litter, Male3

Vongoivan I-litter, Male4

Vongoivan I-litter, Female1
Vongoivan I-litter, Female2

Vongoivan I-litter, Female3



1 kommentti:

  1. Miten mulla tulee mielen marsu näistä pienistä koiravauvoista. Kaikella rakkaudella, marsut on ihania. Upeita kuvia. Voisinpa jo valita omani. Tykkään noista ruskeista.
    -nana

    VastaaPoista