17.4.2013

In May both Sacred Birman kittens and Icelandic Sheepdog puppies

I have excellent news: both Biret (IC SBI c Vongoivan Biret) and Stella (FI CH BH TK1 Runestone Mocha Latte) are pregnant :-)

Biret will give birth to the Vongoivan H-litter (Sacred Birman kittens) in early May, week 18. Stella is expected to give birth to the Vongoivan I-litter (Icelandic Sheepdog puppies) in mid-May, week 20.

If you are interested about Vongoivan kittens or Vongoivan puppies, I ask you to kindly make the first contact by e-mail: paula.ruotsalainen_at_kolumbus.fi. Please substitute "_at_" in my e-mail address by @. I try to avoid spam... To phone calls or SMSs I'll be able to answer in the evenings: +358 40 5080812.

There is a lot of information about Biret and Stella in my previous updates, from 1.4. and 2.4.2013.

I will send soon again more news about the happy_mothers_to_be :-))

Lilac point IC SBI c Vongoivan Biret

FI CH BH TK1 Runestone Mocha Latte

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti