29.6.2013

All Vongoivan I-puppies have been reserved :-))

Vongoivan Ivar, Imir, Isak, Igor, Ina, Inga and Iris have will all get good homes. Well, I sure wish that Inga will like her current home, because she will stay at my kennel, a wish for the future breeding plans and hopefully also for the agility courses. Inga is the smallest of the litter, but certainly not the least one. A pocket-size rocket... Vongoivan Iris will move to Hämeenlinna, to the owners of TK1 Vongoivan Drifa, alias Isla. I will retain breeding rights for Iris, for one litter. Undoubtly we will see in the future also Iris (alias Tuike) on the obedience courses.

All I-puppies have got their microchips before the Midsummer. Thank you very much, Leila, for coming to our home for the microchipping. The Vongoivan I-litter has already been registered by Suomen Kennelliitto, the Finnish Kennel Club. The data of the Vongoivan I-litter can be seen by the open database of Kennelliitto: http://jalostus.kennelliitto.fi/frmKasvattaja.aspx?K=VONGOIVAN&R=289

The photos published a bit earlier today in the Finnish up-date of my blog, show the great joy of the large Vongoivan I-litter, as the puppies play together, eat their piknik, and take a nap in the fresh open air. Seven Icelandic Sheepdog puppies means a lot of positive, smiling and furry energy ;-)

I will update my blog during the next week, before the first puppies will move to their new homes. The earliest delivery day of the Vongoivan I-puppies is the 4th of July, when the US born Stella (Runestone Mocha Latte), the dame of the Vongoivan I-litter, also celebrates the Independency Day of her native country. Thank you so much Elaine Mozur of the Runestone Kennel in Pennsylvania, for letting me have the truly wonderful Stella.




Vongoivan I-puppies follow as Stella (FI Ch TK1 BH Runestone Mocha Latter) and Minttu (Junior Winner 2011 Vongoivan Druna) chase each other.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti